Monday, March 10, 2008

5 more sleeps to CROP FOR KIDS

We are counting down!! It's 5 more sleeps to the big day for CROP FOR KIDS 2008. We have goodie bags, games, raffles, make n takes, shopping, more raffles, door prize, goodie bags, trash & treasure, lucky envelopes ..... and did I mention raffles and goodie bags? I'm letting you in on 2 little secrets .... the goodie bag is worth more than your ticket price, and we have more raffle prizes than headcounts. You do the math!!

If you have ever thought of coming to a crop, this is THE crop to come to. I'm gonna let you in on one more secret .... and I promise I won't kill you after telling you .... our raffle prizes are HUGE! How does a colour printer sound? A Cuttlebug? A Clip It Up to organise your scrapbooking products? Or how about accommodation at Novotel hotel? A scrapbooking wheely tote???? Yes! One of those you've been wanting for ages to go to crops with? Hundreds of dollars of scrapbooking store vouchers?

It's still not too late to book for and pay for your ticket NOW! Spread the word to ALL your scrapbooking friends. Help us help the children. If you need me to help you book your tickets, let me know. I'll gladly provide the service. :) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

So wish I could fly down for CFK! Have an awesome time! I know that all your hard work is going to pay off. :)

March 11, 2008 10:58 pm  
Blogger Trish said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!
Not long now
I am looking forward to a fun filled day
The prizes are amazing, Iam tipping there willbe lots of very happy girls this saturday!! And all for an amazing cause
TC

March 13, 2008 10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home