Monday, November 12, 2007

CFK. Silly Molly. Cards.

CROP FOR KIDS update - Our next online class, Dreams and Memories is by Danielle Quarmby. She is going to teach us a mini album which uses fabric, tabs, painting and photo silhouettes. Just by looking at the colours of the album, I'm intrigued. So come and join us online for the instructions or just have instructions emailed to you.

The class kit is also available for sale at KitiQ.

Title : Dreams and Memories ... by Danielle Quarmby
Date: Friday, 16 November 2007
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost: AUD10.00 per person
Crop For Kids will also be putting scrapbooking embellishments on our blog for sale. These embellishments are EXCLUSIVE to Crop For Kids. And may I just say... they are soooooo cute, soooo versatile and the best thing is, they won't burn a hole in your pocket. So just watch out for them soon!

I had a chat with my Herbalife consultant this morning. I told her I am wondering my weight loss is not "up to speed". We went through the "programme" I am supposed to be on, i.e Ultimate ... then we discovered why. Miss Clever Molly decided that she didn't like the Aloe Vera beverage, and thought she could do without, base on the consultant's initial instructions : Have one whenever you like.

Molly didn't like = Molly didn't have .... ANY.

But the Aloe is a MAJOR component in the programme, hence Molly not losing as much weight as she wanted. Now Molly is put on double dose of that beverage. Sigh.... I should have clicked. The difference between Advanced and Ultimate programme, are really, the Aloe Vera beverage and another supplement, and the price hike is quite substantial. Here I am wondering where the value of my programme is ..... DUH !!!!! So there you go... I can be dumb too.

This is in For Keeps #60, theme: Before you came.... . It really suited a layout I've always had in mind but never had a chance to do, one about my son's birth.


The latest publication in Scrapbook Creations No. 48. It appeared in the Top Ten Transparency article compiled by Dawn Stan. I am a big fan of transparencies and overlay, so this was a fantastic opportunity for me. You like my Othello-inspired layout? :) :)



I went to a crop at Jorja's yesterday. For 10 hours, I did 12 cards. I'm not very impressed with my speed! Then again, I'm not a card veteran, so that is excusable. LOL... These are cards that I will actually send out to family and close friends. So perhaps THAT's another excuse to put in more time and effort?? bwahahaha....





Ok.... that's all for today.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pandachu said...

U took ages on the cards cos they are jus so darn pretty!! Well done!

November 12, 2007 7:54 pm  
Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Cards are pretty and the hairstyle gorgeous !!!!

November 12, 2007 8:50 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love the cards...and the layouts...and the hair cut! lol
Belinda
xx

November 13, 2007 3:28 pm  
Blogger Sue said...

Michelle your cards are just gorgeous :)

And I am soooo happy you changed your blog background to white *yippee* now my eyes dont ache when I read it :P

November 13, 2007 11:56 pm  
Blogger Marr said...

suck lovely cards!!! The layouts are very inspiring. like the othello idea! Cool!

November 14, 2007 5:36 am  
Blogger Crop For Kids said...

Love the cards. Fantastic work :)

November 14, 2007 7:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely cards Michelle......well done!

November 17, 2007 7:01 pm  
Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Mich thanks for buying a seat for the Pathlight concert ! Jacq told me you banked it in through DBS. See ya when you get here k ? Bring lotsa money, lotsa new stuff at Made With Love *LOL*

November 19, 2007 12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home