Saturday, October 27, 2007

Week 1. Show & Tell.

OK... I started the Herbalife program last Saturday. So today is D-DAY, my Week 1 result.

Weight - 60.2kg (from 62kg)

Bust - 36" (from 38")
Waist - 32" (from 34.5")
Hips - 38.5" (from 40")
Upper arm - 11" (from 12")
Thigh - 20.5" (from 22")
Lower Calf - 14.5" (from 15")

Total - 1.8kg weight loss and 9" all around.


Isn't that just awesome??
I am so amazed at this result. I thought I was going to use the money-back guarantee! LOL...

And you know what the best thing was? I did not feel hungry. On Day 1 and 2, I did feel a bit of hunger around meal times, but by Day 3, I didn't even feel like having my 2nd shake of the day. Yesterday, I caught up with Ruey and Felicity at McDonald's. Kids had a play and we sat and
chat. I got there at 10.20am... got 2 hash browns for the kids, and stayed till lunch time. Kids wanted their Happy Meals so they did. I did not even feel like pinching their french fries! For the 2 hours I was there, I did not feel any urge to eat, not even my favourite fries.

So a big pat on my back! :) :) :) WHOOOO HOO!!!!

I did a Christmas show and tell for Jane, Crafty Matters. I did a layout and a card.

Layout - I used the Chrissy Mini Album kit papers, the Chrissy Squiggle card, and a Christmas tree ceramic.


Card - I used a bisque ceramic.... coloured it in with Stampin' Up wonder crayons, stamped it and then used Zig Dual brush pen to colour in the red, and finally used some bling.


We have a 4-year-old birthday party to go to. So I did a birthday card, it's for Zack, Peter's cousin's son, but I call him my nephew anyway. :)


My next few projects - two CJs from The Scrapbook Establishment CJ group, and my Pay-It-Forward RAKS... yes, I'm waaaaaay late, I'm sorry girls but it's still coming, and Christmas cards.

That's all for today. Going to measure myself again, still can't quite believe the measurements. LOL...

11 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

wtg on all the inches and weight loss!!! you've done a fabulous job with the herbalife!

Love the crafty matters layout.....it looks sooo much better irl and your cards are soooo nice!!

October 27, 2007 6:49 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

well done Michelle on the weight loss... you go girl

October 28, 2007 9:40 am  
Blogger welcome to my world said...

well done babe.

October 28, 2007 7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic mich.. keep going.. soon you'll be slim trim & sexy as... :) love the layout.

October 29, 2007 8:16 am  
Blogger Jorja said...

Well done on your weight loss Michelle!
Your Layout and cards look fabo as always...!

October 29, 2007 10:00 pm  
Blogger Marr said...

You go Gal! Great accomplishment on the herbalife. :D

Gonna see a very WeeWeet Mich in Nov! hahahah.. Lovely LO. I like the sweet and colorful look.

October 30, 2007 3:29 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Thats fantastic Michelle! My partner Mathew went on Herbalife and lost 15kg...:)
Love your layout and the cards are beautiful too!
I'm missing you at ST lately..where are you??? lol
Have a great week.
Belinda
xx

October 30, 2007 11:39 pm  
Blogger Sri said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!!

And oh, Hi MICHELLE!!! kekekekek....

October 31, 2007 5:27 am  
Blogger Pandachu said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Its amazing!

And gorgeous gorgeous craft work n cards

October 31, 2007 1:38 pm  
Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Waaaahhhh ........ congrats !!! You are coming bcak to Singapore right, then how ???? You will be here when Caroline Lau of Maya Rd is having a class at Made With Love 24th November Sat ...... free make and takes the day before.

November 02, 2007 11:44 am  
Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

wow. looks like i ought to buy some herbalife too. someone i know is trying to sell me some.

November 21, 2007 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home