Monday, November 05, 2007

Just call me Molly ...

Last Saturday marks my 2 weeks of Herbalife programme. I weighed in at 59.5kg .... OFFICIALLY UNDER 60KG!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOT!!!! I lost less in my 2nd week as compared to my 1st ... but apparently, I could have had a lot more excess fat to lose, that's why it went quickly in the 1st week. ROFLMAO!! Who knows.... 59.5kg is 59.5kg. That is 2.5kg in 2 weeks! Can't complain! :) :) :)

So, remember my last haircut? How my hairdresser was reluctantly to cut it too short in case I was too impulsive and regretted? I went for my haircut again today (4 months from the last haircut), with full intention and determined to walk out of the salon looking like a Molly Price (currently in Bionic Woman, previously plays Faith in 3rd Watch).


He first cut some wishy washy looking haircut ... still too long for my liking. Even though we had a consultation, the outcome wasn't quite what I expected. So I showed him the Molly photo I had printed. He cut it a 2nd time. This time, ruthlessly. LOL... Probably because he was pissed off at me for the 1st time in our 8 years of relationship, for making him cut again. But I reckon I pay good money (DON'T ASK!!), and I was talked out of it the last time, I'm not doing it again! Just give me my damn Molly Price haircut!!!

There you go....


JUST CALL ME MOLLY!!!!! rofpmsl.....

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! I should have persisted with my decision the last time. But anyway, this is it. I guess none of you have ever seen me with hair this short. I'll let you in on a little secret..... I used to have hair shorter than this, much shorter. hehehehe... So can you imagine the pains of growing it out to the length I had (check out my blog profile photo)?!?!?! This is it now. I doubt I'll be growing them long again. I'm very very happy and satisfied ... but never say never, right? :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

Well hello there Molly!!!! Fabulous cut....I'm sooo glad you made your hairdresser cut it again. WTG on being a 50's chick!!!!

November 05, 2007 10:39 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

l like your hairstyle. You look great with short hair.

November 05, 2007 11:53 pm  
Blogger JACQ said...

Holy Molly.... heh heh.. forgive the corniness. I love your new hairdo!!!! :) it really suits you and Congrats on losing so much so fast.... now i need to have tat same resolve to lose the preggie fat. :)

November 06, 2007 2:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it Mich! Congrats on getting under 60kg and your new 'do is looks great. I can't wait to see in on Wednesday night!

Cheers
Suze

November 06, 2007 8:09 am  
Blogger KimA said...

Haircut looks great and congrats on the weight loss!

November 06, 2007 11:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mich Molly... :) I guess now you are very ready for Singapore weather. LOL..

November 07, 2007 8:23 am  
Blogger Pandachu said...

Great hairdo! Goes well with the weight loss innit? U'll find it so much more fuss free like I did when I first looped it off!

November 07, 2007 3:25 pm  
Blogger Felicity said...

I love your new hair cut is so suits you. Well done on the weight loss - I wanted to say something to you tonight that I could notice. Great work :)

November 08, 2007 12:57 am  
Blogger brainybairn said...

WOW! I must say I love your new do!

November 08, 2007 2:38 pm  
Blogger jilly said...

Molly you look just sensational! Love it (hmmm...I'm motivated to go an get gorgeous too!)
xxJillyGG

November 08, 2007 11:43 pm  
Blogger Lyndal said...

Lovin' the new 'do Mich! :)

November 13, 2007 12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home